Recently, Choi Woo Shik appeared in the drama Our Beloved Summer. His charm as a young and successful illustrator in the drama has not yet finished impressing the audience.
Soon, Choi Woo Shik will return to appear on the big screen. The film will be his first film early next year. Different from the role he has taken so far, Choi Woo Shik in the film The Policeman’s Lineage will play a much different character.
Actor Choi Woo-shik will be starring in the film The Policeman’s Lineage,” and he will show his fighting spirit.
The film “The Policeman’s Lineage,” will be the first Korean film to hit theaters in 2022.
Previously, Choi had always played a clumsy, fun character, now he will appear differently.
Choi has transformed himself into the role of a stubborn police officer who is a trained judoist for his latest role.
The Policeman’s Lineage,” Choi plays a policeman with strict ethical beliefs.
Cho, who plays Kang-yoon, a cop who uses every means necessary to catch criminals, also talks about their bromance on screen.
The main protagonist, Min-jae, is secretly assigned to investigate another cop named Kang-yoon (Cho Jin-woong).
Kang is unrivaled in the number of his arrests, but illegally received a huge bounty from an unknown source.
The film has a lot of twists and suspense as it follows Min Jae’s changing mind.
He is faced with a dilemma where he must choose between the advisor who instructs him to spy on and the boss he oversees.
He had to choose whether to do the right thing for the wrong reason or the wrong thing for the right reason.
“This is a new experience with Min-jae. The action sequences are more realistic and therefore less demanding, but I feel like I grew and became a man with the role,” Choi said during a press conference for the film Wednesday.
Choi was praised by director Lee Gyu-man and the cast.
“I think Choi is a great actor who perfectly embodies Min Jae’s personality traits. The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of Minjae is that the actor who plays him should have a transparent mind.”
“Choi already has it and he has it. The power to convey it to the audience. While working with him, I felt his potential was limitless,” said the director.
Not only in terms of his interesting role, here he also appears very charismatic. Curious as to what Choi Woo Shik’s role is in this film? Come on, find out the following ten facts about his role.
- Choi Woo Shik will play a character named Choi Min Jae in the movie The Policeman’s Lineage
- After his last film Time to Hunt, The Policeman’s Lineage will be his first big screen project to be released early next year
- In his latest film, he will more often be seen dressed formally in a suit
- Choi Woo Shik will take on the role of a young police officer who has a persistent personality and upholds principles
- However, he has the opposite team leader. The team leader’s actions in uncovering cases always deviate from the police rules
- Choi Min Jae has a secret mission to investigate his team leader, Kang Yoon, played by actor Cho Jin Woong
- Min Jae is also in charge of collecting transaction information in corruption cases
- His role as a police officer will have Choi Woo Shik involved in various tense action scenes
- If Choi Woo Shik usually plays a gentle character, in this film he will show a more charismatic side
- Although his role this time is relatively new, Choi Woo Shin’s acting is also recognized by the other players in this film